Finally a beautiful Saturday afternoon in Connecticut. So how did I spend it? With Connecticut Lifestyle Blogger, Ilse McDonnell. We spent the afternoon at LuLu Face Company in Litchfield, getting our personalized custom color HD Cream while enjoying our time eating, drinking and chatting with other bloggers from Connecticut. Founder Linda Temkin of LuLu Face Company spent quality time with us answering questions about her makeup line.
You will just love what’s inside this box…Inside the subscription box we received; A custom HD Defintion CC Cream, Glow All Over, Skin Illuminator, Fit and Flushed, A Lipcolor of our choice, and a A To Go brush. The subscription box comes out 4 times a year. Inside you get 3 full size bottles that is personalized for you. How, by filling out a questionnaire card that will help Linda determine the best color for you. Once your box is ready she will ship it to you.
- Anti-aging peptides and botanicals infused into your makeup
- Pure Minerals calm the skin with anti-inflammatory properties
- 95% Vegan and 100% All Natural
- Cinnamon and Peppermint essential oil as a natural lip plumper
- Lipcolors that can be made with any finish you want and the perfect color matched just for you
- Customization possibilities are endless to create the perfect match
The tasty food was done by Chef and owner Sam of Mockingbird Kitchen and Bar. Sam menu at her restaurant is inspired by mockingbirds. From the cocktail treats served I definitely will make a reservation to check out her other dishes.
Rachel did a great job catering to the invited guest. Luv how she pours her drinks, #plentiful
Hope you were able to get out and enjoy your beautiful spring weekend. It was so overdue here in Connecticut. It’s now back to wearing coats and jackets. See you bye & love you mean it!