Hey Guys! I have something for you that I know you will enjoy. One of my favorite hidden gems is The PaperStore. They have everything you will need without having to shop at a mall. The perfect store when looking for Birthday gifts, Christmas, Anniversaries, Weddings, of course Hallmark cards and so much more.
Here’s your chance to fall in love with my favorite hidden gem. You can use this 20% off discount at the store or online if you don’t have one in your area. You have until Oct 21st to shop, so don’t miss our on this once a year event with The PaperStore.
I would love to know what you purchased so keep me posted.
Primers are used for different things. Can L’OREAL Paris dupe the Hourglass prestige product? Do they do the same thing? I was a L’OREAL Paris Pro Makeup Artist for 9 years and I wore L’OREAL Paris makeup everyday. I was always a fan of drugstore makeup because I know the beauty industry secrets.
So Beauty Expert/Actor Johnny Luoma and I got together to make you a fun video to see which beauty products we like the best. So let’s see which one of the products win, drugstore or prestige. What do you think?
So about my breathing as you know I have Lupus so my lungs were giving me a hard time talking and breathing but I pushed through and completed the video while having a great time doing what I love, talking about makeup.
Will you join me on Sunday, Oct 14th for the 2018 WALK TO END LUPUS NOW, CT-NORWALK. Come rally with me by walking 3 miles, rain or shine to help bringing awareness to this brutal disease. Let’s raise money for Lupus research this weekend. Let’s make some noise for us Lupus Warriors, and share with our peers how strong we are.
Location: Calf Pasture Beach
Calf Pasture Beach Rd.
Norwalk, CT 06851
Check-in: 2:00 p.m.
Ceremony: 2:45 p.m.
Walk: 3:00 p.m.
Route Length: 3 miles
My Boss Babe, Ilse McDonnell and I from Live, Learn and Luxe It was invited to attend a fun work party that we couldn’t pass up. We both try to attend events where positive women are hosting and sharing tips on how we could better our brand.
Todays event is taking place in New York, it’s a part of the third WorkParty Tour stop hosted by Jaclyn Johnson. Jaclyn has a weekly podcast powered by Create Cultivate and presented by Microsoft 365. The event was held at WeWork Bryant Park and bubbly was served from Chandon and Crispin Cider.
The panel consists of Rebecca Minkoff, Christine Barbaric, Michelle Lee and Olivia Pérez. The ladies shared with us what it’s like to be a BOSS and how they got their seat at the table. One of my favorite quotes came from the awesome Rebecca Minkoff. She said to us entrepreneurs, “To be an entrepreneur in 2018, you have to multi-task like a bitch.”
Microsoft had an interactive booth where we took a 6 question quiz. I was quoted as The Heart and the other two team member you could have been called was The Influencer and The Collaborator.
At the end of the evening, 16 Boss Babes won a Microsoft Surface Pro and I was one of the lucky winners. So if a WorkParty Tour make a stop in your city be sure to attend.
New York Fashion Week in September is always a big event that I look forward to working doing makeup and attending as media/press writing beauty articles.
Commuting on Metro North Train for 2 hours from Connecticut, going from show to show pulling a 95 lbs makeup kit and standing for many hours it can take a toll on any healthy person. Imagine living with Lupus, it’s a little harder but I have master secrets that keep me able to work without any challenges that my peers and the models doesn’t know I have an auto-immune. So that I can continue to beat a face here are my secret tools to keep me looking fabulous as well as do beautiful artistry.
- Biodara Immortal Mist, with aloe and anti-inflammatory ingredients. “It helps soothe and reduce inflammation in my hands — and all over my body. It also makes for a great makeup-setting spray.”
2. I’m also a fan of essential oil blend from Tata Harper Skincare to use on my pulse points. “On days when I’m really pushing myself, I put the treatment in the palm of my hands, rub them together to heat up the oils, and then I take a few deep breaths. It’s wonderful.
3. “Because I am on my feet a great deal — like 10 to 15 hours a day — I like to wear comfortable shoes. I enjoy wearing Floafers shoes, “They are so lightweight, supportive, and breathable that it doesn’t feel like I’m on my feet.”
4. Makeup brushes that I enjoy using doing New York Fashion Week are from Royal and Langnickel. Not only do they have quality brushes, their collections of brushes feels good in my hands when I’m creating magic.
5. My major secret has been CBD FX Tincture Hemp Oil. When I take 5-10 drops a day I’m pain free. No body aches and no inflammation, and on a stressful day I’m feeling relaxed backstage while everyone else is running stressed out.
6. Of course my makeup kit is packed with Entitled Beauty cosmetics, a luxurious mineral makeup line that’s owned by myself and my business Johnny Luoma. But I also wear my own collection (All Nighter Lipsticks, Glamxurious Lipgloss, & Spotlight Highlighters) as much as possible so that I don’t have any flare up’s.
You can follow all of my fashion shows experience on my Instagram page at @bgdmakeupartist
Where are my Connecticut ladies at? Gather your girls put together your outfit and comfy shoes because Saturday is going to be a fun filled day of shopping with Connecticut vendors.
Entitled Beauty cosmetics will be one of the 75 vendors that was invited by Poshology to attend their first annual Pop-Up Shop. Shop, sip, eat and mingle in one place with awesome Connecticut Beauty, Home Fragrance and Fashion vendors. Hosted by @poshology and @marcouxbrand
•650 Main Street, Middletown, CT
•MAC ART GALLERY
Shop, sip, eat and mingle in one place with awesome Connecticut Beauty, Home Fragrance and Fashion vendors. Hosted by @poshology and @marcouxbrand
This episode on Makeup and Martinis NYC, we break it down on our skincare routine. Johnny and I talk about the skincare line I use called ROC SKINCARE. Their PR company sent me a goodie box with their entire collection. Since we received the package we both have been using it and this episode we will discuss the differences, show you how to apply, and explain the benefits.
Its a Beauty Breakdown: Skincare Version! Also a Cameo from my Ghost, Charlie. LOL
Products you can find @Ulta:
ROC Retinol Correxion: MAX Daily Hydration Creme $27.49
Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 $24.99
Sensitive Eye Cream $22.99
Deep Wrinkle Serum $24.99
Deep Wrinkle/Sensitive Night Cream $24.99