The weather was horrible all day in Fairfield County but that didn’t stop the ladies in Greenwich, CT for coming to Warren Tricomi Salon to get their beauty needs taken care of like hair, makeup & nails. On a rainy day like today I love just doing makeup creating different makeup looks. I had a few good canvas to have fun with each getting a different makeup look.
Iryna before makeup look
Iryna after makeup look
Using Kevyn Aucoin The Neo-Limelight in Ibiza on Iryna
With Rachael before & after look I removed everything she had on. She wanted me to keep the same colors so I did just that. I refreshed her skin by prepping her skin with Caudalie first then I applied makeup to a now more radiant, brighter and hydrated skin. The makeup brands that I used on Rachael were from Kevyn Aucoin, Stila Cosmetics, and Urban Decay.
When Carmen Wild, brand rep for Caudalie gifted me with this gorgeous bottle of Beauty Elixir, I DIE! The founder of Caudalie, Mathilde Thomas partnered with designer Jason Wu to create this limited edition bottle. The bottle embodies modern femininity. It’s dressed in a meticulous, detailed lace from Jason Wu 2016 spring/summer collection topped with a light gold hardware that mimic the hardware in Jason’s accessories.
Why, is this my favorite setting spray ? First, it’s natural, versatile mist that can be applied morning and evening as a pore tightening toner after cleansing. I love to spray my makeup brushes with it before using them on each of my clients. During a makeup application I use it before foundation and powder to set the makeup. It’s great to travel with to get an instant burst of radiance. When I have sinuses & congestion challenges it’s a treat when I spray the beauty elixir on my face. It helps to open me up.
The recipe for this Beauty Elixir mist formula remains the same. Benzoin to soothe the skin, myrrh to tone, essential oils of rosemary to energize and lemon balm and peppermint to stimulate, along with orange blossom to soften, rose for radiance and, of course, moisturizing and radiance-enhancing grape pulp extract, Caudalie’s flagship ingredient.
With so many skincare products hitting the market, how do you know what to use. And this month, even more new products are filling the shelves at your favorite beauty stores. As a beauty expert, I picked my top faves to help narrow down the choices and satisfy any anti-aging treatment obsession. I hope my cheat sheet will help you to achieve healthy gorgeous skin.
- Clarisonic Mia Fit-A gentle sonic cleansing device with two speed settings in a compact, lightweight, and waterproof design. This travel-friendly, lightweight, and waterproof device gives you smooth, radiant skin on-the-go.
- Lancer Contour Decollete-An innovative firming concentrate for the neck and décolleté.
- Tatcha Gold Camellia Beauty Oil-A light and rich beauty oil for face, hair, and body. Gold Camellia Beauty Oil is rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids to deeply moisturize skin while the 24-karat gold flecks add a luminous glow.
- iluminage Sleeping Beauty Deluxe Set-An overnight solution to help maintain the skin’s youthful appearance and minimize visible signs of aging.
- NuFACE Gel Primer 24k Gold Complex Firm–A lightweight, leave-on formula designed to deliver the optimal visible facial-lift and prep for micro-current treatment.
- Clarisonic Luxe Facial Brush Head Cashmere Cleanse-A replacement brush head for the Clarisonic, designed for full facial cleansing.
- Eve Lom Radiance Lift Cream-A richly textured, indulgent moisturizer that provides the utmost concentration of hydration and firming action ever achieved in an EVE LOM moisturizer.
- Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Pure Luxury Cleansing Butter-A luxurious antiaging cleansing butter, infused with pure 24K Gold in a solid-to-oil formulation.
- Shiseido Bio Performance Glow Revival Serum-A multi-benefit serum that dramatically reduces discoloration, redness, dullness, and visible signs of aging for beautifully even-toned, radiant skin.
- Erno Laszlo Transphuse Rapid Renewal Cell Protocol-A concentrated serum that works with the skin’s own renewal cycle, reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles for visible results in as little as one week.
- Sunday Riley Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm-A hydrating cleansing balm that removes makeup—even stubborn eye makeup—and impurities with sugar-based cleansers as soothing essential oils calm irritation.
- Guerlain Abeille Royale Gold Eyetech Eye Sculpt Serum-An intense reparative eye serum with a light and fresh texture that penetrates the skin quickly for immediate firming effects.
- Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Face Lifting Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF-An oil-free, resculpting and plumping fluid with a breakthrough patent to volumize, firm, and smooth the look of mature skin.
- Perricone MD Neuropeptide Face Activator-A fast-acting toner formulated with neuropeptides and DMAE to restore loss of elasticity and firmness.