When a small online business owner finds out that their makeup is being used on Bravo TV Show Actress and TV Personality can you image what that feeling is like? Honolulu Hawaii Makeup Artist, Brandy Gomez-Duplessis and Ohio Estheticians, Johnny Luoma were both thrill that the ladies from The Real Housewives were wearing their makeup from Entitled Beauty Cosmetics. Being an online brand who is competing with so many makeup companies how can they be receiving this blessing. Just recently their makeup was seeing on Dancing With The Stars and previous at The NBA All Star Weekend in 2019 & 2020.
LA Celebrity Makeup Artist, Adam Christopher who works with many celebrities uses Entitled Beauty Cosmetics and his makeup kit. This brand may not be in beauty stores like Sephora and Ulta or department stores but makeup artists are fans of this brand because of the quality and that its highly pigmented. Quality is very important these days and these two beauty industry owners knows exactly what their clients want. This duo is also know for their fun names (Resting Bitch Face, Yes Bitch, OMG, Zaddy, Call Girl) they wanted to have a few iconic pieces like NARS, TOO Faced and Tom Ford. In it’s looking that they are on their way.
Brandy says, one day their makeup will be a household name. Our fun names are catchy but the quality speaks for itself. We don’t have a celebrity endorsing us but we have the makeup artists and customers, our fans who are buying our makeup. They will continue to speak about how great Entitled Beauty Cosmetics really is and eventually their love for us will spill over to their girlfriends, sisters, brothers, mothers and fathers. Our makeup is for everyone Johnny says. We wanted our makeup to be worn by anyone who love makeup. We don’t discriminate, we know what that is like.
If you’re looking for something this holiday for a makeup lover definitely think of Entitled Beauty Cosmetics. Small business owners need us to stay afloat.
Living here in Hawaii on Oahu island is like being on vacation everyday. But if you’re a full face makeup wearer like myself sometimes it can be a little challenging when it comes to makeup. The weather here is summer everyday and during the summer the sun is no joke. As a boogie down brown woman I can get a really good tan just by being outside for 30 mins. So, on days when I am going to the beach I try to give myself a softer makeup look and I select long wearing products that will stay all day as much as it possibly can. The great thing for me is that I have my own makeup line, Entitled Beauty and it’s a mineral base brand so it doesn’t cause me to break out when I’m out in the sun sweating. The last thing you want to feel is the makeup dripping down your face and with Entitled Beauty the makeup feels weightless and it’s breathable. My pores are not getting as clogged and it’s not irritating my skin.
I posted a picture of myself on Instagram and Twitter and I received so many great compliments asking about my makeup so I thought I would share what makeup I had on. I didn’t take the best pictures of myself so excuse the quality but hopefully you can see what my beach day makeup look was. I was at the beach all day and evening as you can tell in the video.
From Entitled Beauty Cosmetics
- Eyes “Broke A$$” + “Rich Bitch”Social Class Liquid Eye shadows
- Lips “Side Chick” Glamxurious Lipgloss
- Cheeks “Pretentious”Spotlight Highlighter
- Glow “Resting Bitch Face” Spotlight Highlighter
From L’OREAL Paris
As I indulged myself in my new “normal” my new approach to life. I felt like being entitled to a little Entitled Beauty enchantment as I sipped on my Prosecco. ▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️
If you’re having a sexy day and enjoying the organic nature of baring yourself at full exposure with high pigments, Entitled Beauty Mineral Makeup is your new BFF; this go to of sultry, yet feminine lips enveloped in pure “lipsession”. ▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️
It’s long wearing on my lips is a reminder hours later that I am fully deserving and entitled to this moment. Isn’t it amazing what the perfect liquid lipstick can do? I just needed a little pick me up that made me feel like I’ve never been kissed until I let the velvet texture of Entitled Beauty’s take me out for a night on the town (in the comfort of my own Living Room).
So, if you’re looking for a playful lipstick for your next new “normal escapade, get fully naked with Entitled Beauty’s All Nighter Liquid Lipsticks! Come on, it’s time that you don’t leave your lip print anywhere. Thanks for supporting my brand ❤️
Today I woke up feeling ENTITLED…Entitled Beauty Cosmetics that is. As you may know I’m the Co-Founder to Entitled Beauty Cosmetics, it’s a mineral base makeup line. With the pandemic going on I am so glad that my makeup is mineral based. Being a Lupus warrior my body is very sensitive right now. Because I LOVE to wear makeup I need everything that touches my skin to be healthy. And Entitled Beauty Cosmetics is just that.
We understand that everyone pockets are very lite and makeup lovers need their makeup. We decided to do 50% off of all lip items and 20% off everything else. Our $19.00 liquid lipsticks are now $9.50. This is a great opportunity to try out Entitled Beauty Cosmetics especially if you are someone with an auto immune.
All Nighter Liquid Lipstick in “Get Naked”
Glamxurious Lip Gloss in “Vanity”
Social Class Eye shadows in ” Socialite, Rich Bitch and Broke A$$”
Spotlight Highlighters in “Pretentious and Resting Bitch Face”
*Our Spotlight Highlighters also work well as Eye Shadows.
Follow Entitled Beauty on Instagram
On today’s video podcast of “Just Girlfriends” our topic is about the Queen of Beauty & Social Media, Kim Kardashian West and the Kardashian Culture. Kim is more than a triple threat. She doesn’t get the credit she deserves but for her fans, she’s proven to be a powerhouse. KKW has taken a challenging situation and created an empire. That’s a BOSS and a beautiful one at that. Now, for some this topic could get heated more heated then us talking about Spanking vs Time Out this week. Enjoy today’s podcast and we would love to hear your thoughts. 👑 👑 👑
My partner and I decided to have a small makeup sale on our mineral base makeup line, Entitled Beauty Cosmetics because at this point anything help instead of not having nothing coming in.
We are offering a 20% off sitewide sale and 50% off on our lipsticks and lip-gloss.
If you have a chance take a look at our makeup line, Entitled Beauty Cosmetics and see if you can find something. I’m sure you will.
Thanks For The Support
While relaxing on the beach today here at home in Hawaii, I started working on my list of things I need in my makeup kit for the upcoming NBA All Star Weekend. Being the Lead Hair & Makeup Director for this 3 day weekend festival since 2008, I always try to have the best beauty items that will look great on the athletes, game hosts and music artists on television. Because everything is live I don’t have time for mistakes so I like using items that I can count on and will give everyone a radiant and flawless finish.
Here are my Top 5 must have’s items I will need during the NBA All Star Weekend next week in Chicago.
1. YSL Touche Elcat Blur Primer preps skin for foundation application, creating an improved, refined appearance: pores seem to be minimized, skin texture feels smoother, and skin tone is more even. It’s enriched with four nourishing oils—corn oil, apricot kernel oil, passiflora oil, and rice bran oil—to leave skin feeling incredibly soft without a greasy residue. Packed with blur technology, this universal primer provides a subtle, golden shimmer for ultimate luminosity.
2. Armani Luminious Silk FoundationReveal your inner light. Inspired by charmeuse silk, “The Fabric of Emperors,” this luminous foundation glides on weightlessly for a flawless lit-from-within glow. Using exclusive Micro–fil™ technology to sculpt and brighten, this buildable, medium coverage foundation improves texture and blurs imperfections.
3. Makeup Revolution London Banana Loose Baking Powder is a favorite for prolonging the wear of makeup, banishing shine, brightening and balancing skin tone. Loose powders are a good option for those who desire a luminous, silky and even finish. I find it to be one of the best items to use on male talent because they shine more and this powder doesn’t look heavy on my male talents.
4. Chanel Eclat Du Désert Illuminating Powder imparts a subtle, golden glow for radiant dimension. It has a warm undertones with a luminous sheen. The opaque color coverage can be achieved in a single layer while the texture makes it easy to build if more pigmentation is needed.
5. Beauty Blender has long been a red carpet favorite giving you a fresh and glowing look with the help of the Beautyblender. Make sure it’s damp to keep the skin looking fresh then bounce the sponge across your face for a natural finish. I am able to use a Beautyblender for the first 4 items not having to pick up any other makeup brushes. I never leave my home without having a Beautyblender in my kit.
Honolulu Hawaii Lifestyle Blogger and Makeup Artist Brandy Gomez-Duplessis has 22 years of experience in the Beauty & Entertainment industry. Brandy is located on Oahu Island but you can find her working doing makeup in Waikiki, Waipahu, Waikele, and Kapolei. Being Hawaii top social media influencer & a Hawaii blogger don’t be surprised to see her writing beauty articles anywhere in Hawaii and taking selfies for her 60K followers on Instagram on the beautiful beaches in Honolulu or Haleiwa…and YES, there are black people living in Hawaii.