The weekend can be just as busy as the weekdays especially Saturday mornings. Who has the time to do a full face of makeup while juggling with the kids, the dogs, running errands, going to the gym and grocery store. Here are 5 beauty items that you can use that is real simple to help get you out the door…QUICK!
- Beauty Blender-Make sure it’s damp before using.
- Jane Iredale Dream Tint Tinted Moisturizer-A hydrating, lightweight, water-resistant tinted moisturizer with SPF 15.
- Jane Iredale PureLash Lengthening Mascara– Natural-looking, extra-long lashes that are thick and feathery that will command attention wherever you go.
- Jane Iredale Bronzer Refill– Complementary shades that can be worn on the eyes, cheeks and lips to contour and highlight for a luxurious look.
- Jane Iredale PureMoist Lipstick-A sheer blend that is nourishing with natural oils and superfruit extracts for petal‐soft lips that feel, look and taste amazing, #justsaying
If you’re in Connecticut you can purchase Jane Iredale mineral makeup at Whip Salon in Ridgefield, CT.
Had a great time with my client Rebekkah Lavalley today at Whip Salon. I luv how her face looked and right after I felt like playing with a face chart. I haven’t done a face charts in months it’s time that I start doing them again cuz I’m getting rusty. I used all of Jane Iredale makeup on her to create this look. I always like when my clients come in and say give me bold eyes. So I did just that, I gave her soap opera eyes my favorite kind.
Do you like when your makeup artist give you a face chart?
What a treat for me, Lena stopped by to see me. She needed a new fall makeup look that she can wear while on campus. At Whip Salon, I offer a service call Whip Signature. It’s a natural makeup look for someone who doesn’t like to wear foundation but prefer BB Cream’s & Tinted Moisturizer. I decided to give Lena a makeup look that she can do while at school. I selected colors that would compliment her skin as well as colors that are in the fall season. I used all Jane Iredale Mineral makeup on her. What do you think about this look?
My new makeup tool obsession is from Jane Iredale it’s such an innovative synthetic fiber makeup brush that any girl on the go would love. The Snappy Brush Wand has three interchangeable magnetic brushes to use with eyes & lips. I luv that the brush can fit easily in your handbag and a tiny clutch. It’s so easy, just snap on the brush head you wish to use and switch as needed.
If your a makeup junkie you will be just as obsessed as I am when I first laid eyes on this fab makeup brush.