The weekend can be just as busy as the weekdays especially Saturday mornings. Who has the time to do a full face of makeup while juggling with the kids, the dogs, running errands, going to the gym and grocery store. Here are 5 beauty items that you can use that is real simple to help get you out the door…QUICK!
- Beauty Blender-Make sure it’s damp before using.
- Jane Iredale Dream Tint Tinted Moisturizer-A hydrating, lightweight, water-resistant tinted moisturizer with SPF 15.
- Jane Iredale PureLash Lengthening Mascara– Natural-looking, extra-long lashes that are thick and feathery that will command attention wherever you go.
- Jane Iredale Bronzer Refill– Complementary shades that can be worn on the eyes, cheeks and lips to contour and highlight for a luxurious look.
- Jane Iredale PureMoist Lipstick-A sheer blend that is nourishing with natural oils and superfruit extracts for petal‐soft lips that feel, look and taste amazing, #justsaying
If you’re in Connecticut you can purchase Jane Iredale mineral makeup at Whip Salon in Ridgefield, CT.