words by Connecticut and New York Bridal Makeup Artist Brandy Gomez-Duplessis
Words by Celebrity Makeup Artist, Brandy Gomez-Duplessis
There is nothing is sexier than a girl next door becoming a bride walking down the aisle wearing her dream dress and looking “glamxourious” like recent bride Khloe Kardashian. Every bride wants to transform from their everyday look on their wedding day and the eyes are always the main feature. Smoky eyes is sexy on every bride, but one of the hardest look to pull off or achieve. Smashbox cosmetics has created a great collection to help you with creating soft and smoldering smoky eyes.
Ladies get ready, because the spotlight will be on you.
1. Photo Finish Lid Primer An ultra-luxurious lid primer. $20.00
2. Jet Set Waterproof Eye Liner in Midnight Black Line and define the eye with this gel-formula that glides over the lid without pulling or tugging. The quick-dry formula sets quickly and stays put all day. $22.00
3. Cream Eye Liner in Image A Smashbox signature, this unique cream formula can be applied with a brush for amazing, smudge-proof coverage. $22.00
4. Single Eye Shadow in Safari Long-lasting, brilliant multi-dimensional eyeshadow. $16.00
5. Single Eye Shadow in Bliss Long-lasting, brilliant multi-dimensional eyeshadow. $16.00
6. Bionic Mascara in Jet Black Smashbox Bionic is the first ionic mascara, and it allows for longer, stronger, and more voluminous lashes! The specially-engineered brush coats lashes with our revolutionary long-wearing, water-resistant formula for a dramatic full lash.$19.00
Pictures and makeup from Smashbox cosmetics
Connecticut Celebrity Makeup Artist Brandy Gomez-Duplessis works in New York and part time in New Orleans. This L’OREAL Paris Pro Makeup Artist has worked with celebrities like: Golden Globe & Oscar winner Melissa Leo, Jennifer Aniston, Kerry Washington, Kim & Khloe Kardashian, Kris Jenner, Julianne Nicholson, Jordin Sparks, Angela Bassett, Barbara Walters, Edie Falco, Ava DuVernay, Emayatzy Corinealdi, and Reshma Shetty to name a few. Brandy has worked with New York top affluent and influential New Yorkers; Donna Karan International, St. George’s Society of New York, The Royal Wedding Bash, The English Ball for Burberry, world renowned event planner Marcy Blum, NY award winning CeCi Johnson, Women Of New York, to name a few. Brandy recently worked Donna Karan, DKNY, Keva J, Mercedes Benz Fashion Show, New York Fashion Week, Sundance Film Festival, VH-1 Divas, Real Simple Magazine, GLAMOUR Magazine #WOTY, OPRAH O YOU, Project Runway, VOGUE TV, Sperry Top-Sider, Burberry Beauty, L’OREAL Paris, International Latino Film Festival, Sundance Film Festival, Mercedes Benz Fashion Week, NY Fashion Week, NBA All Star Weekend, Essence Music Festival, New York Post and more. Keep up with Brandy by reading her personal blog “Inside the Life of a Makeup Artist” or follow her glamxurious tweets.
Aloha, Welcome To Honolulu Hawaii Lifestyle Blogger and Makeup Artist Brandy Gomez-Duplessis blog, Inside The Life Of A Makeup Artist. She shares makeup tips, how to's, on set entertainment, BTS beauty industry pics, bridal makeup, and beauty testimonials, all while living with Lupus, Lyme disease, RA & Asthma. She share her life of what it's like being a REAL makeup artist in the beauty industry. This Oahu Hawaii Makeup Artist and Blogger was selected by her peers as The Top 15 People To Follow During The Golden Globes. Brandy is also a Beauty Editor for Caribbean Posh magazine and is a Contributor Beauty Expert for the Today Show. This Lifestyle Blogger recently launched Entitled Beauty Cosmetics, a luxurious mineral based makeup line with her business partner Johnny Luoma. 22 years in the beauty industry, Brandy is now calling Honolulu Hawaii home. So destination brides, you now have a TOP makeup artist on the island of Oahu to get you glamxurious for your wedding day. If you come to Oahu, and is looking for a TOP Makeup Artist in Oahu, know you can get a face beat or an effortless makeup look by Brandy. During the CoronaVirus Pandemic bring started a video Podcast called "Just Girlfriends" with Co-Host Julia Rebolo…Oh, and yes BLACK PEOPLE do live here in Hawaii.