By now you’ve heard New York Fashion Week, Spring 2017 wrapped up last week. So many beautiful models and clothes graced the runways but I always look forward to the jaw-dropping hair and makeup. The outrageous the look the better because I get so inspired to try those gorgeous makeup looks on my clients. Some of the rich colors that I loved backstage this year were burnished bronze, copper, burgundy, and gold. These colors are perfect as we head into the Fall season. What I like about those colors is that they look really nice on all skin tones, complementing everyone’s hue.
One of the makeup looks that I did at New York Fashion Week I’m excited about bringing it back to my clients at Whip Salon. Being that I am the Makeup Creative Director, my job is to teach the team of makeup artists how to recreate the looks so that women can wear everyday.
To help you get started with the current makeup trends I selected eye shadows colors that will get you runway ready. Better you can just book an appointment with me and I can give you a customized Whip Fashion Week Makeup Look.
I am now taking bookings, and for your convenience we offer 3 different ways to book.
- Download our app iPhone and Android versions are available
- Book through our website at whipsalon.com
- Make an old fashioned phone call at 203.442.6444
1.WHIP Salon Makeup Creative Director Brandy Gomez-Duplessis prepping models face at New York Fashion Week
2. absolute new york true palettes in element
3. bobbi brown long wear cream shadow stick in goldstone
4. chosungah 22 dong gong minn jello color eyeshadow palette
5. dior fusion mono eyeshadow in fahrenheit
6. jane iredale smooth affair for eyes in gold
7. make up for ever star powder in pink burgundy
8. nars dual intensity eyeshadow in telesto
9. tarte clay pot waterproof liner in spirit animal
10.tom ford cream and powder eye color in golden peach
11.tom ford cream and powder eye color in naked bronze
12. urban decay liquid moondust cream eyeshadow in spacetime