Whenever I treat myself to fabulous hair I want it to last as long as possible. Recently I went to see my Master Hairstylist, Meghan Cook owner of MC Hair Designs in Ridgefield because I was being interviewed for a beauty article by Lifestyle Blogger Ilse Mc Donnell of Live Learn Luxe It. With a busy week of work and makeup classes I need my hair to last.
Because I use to travel a lot I’ve learned how to maintain my blowout while on the road. Once you get use to doing this regardless of your hair type you will feel like you got your money worth.
I always get asked about my hair so I’ll share with you the great hair tips that Meghan has given me. It doesn’t matter that I have coarse hair, you will be able to maintain your locks by following these tips, I promise.
- I’m a hair flipper but during the week I have to keep my hands out of my hair because the grease/sweat in my hands will give me limp hair.
- My hair frizz very quick so Meghan always uses Kevin Murphy Smooth Again in my hair. If it’s a humid week ask your stylist to use a smoothing gel.
- If you must go to the gym that week make sure you bring with you a headband/ hair ring to keep the moisture out of your hair.
- Before going to bed I put my hair in a ponytail and lightly spray my hair with Oribe Texturizing Spray or L’OREAL Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray.
- I use a satin pillowcase to sleep on, I like SLIP to help from getting frizzy hair in the morning.
- By day 4 I use Kevin Murphy Fresh Hair Dry Shampoo to keep my hair looking and smelling fresh.
- By day 5 I still put my hair up in a ponytail but in the morning I use Dry Bar High Tops Self Grip Rollers.
- I always use Dry Bar Lemon Drop Daily Detangler to brush through my hair so that I don’t come out my curls. It’s also great on