Hunty!!!! Let me tell you about this Eucalyptus Shower. It’s the best self care thing you can do during the pandemic. It will take you to a place of peace and relaxtion. The best way to treat yourself after a long drama day at work especially if you have to deal with these non mask wearing people. Come home pour yourself a nice glass of wine turn on your shower to a temperature of hot and midly warm and just stay in that shower until the water go cold. Another thing you can do with your eucalyptus bundle is put them around the house in a vase. For me, it helps to promote relaxation and because it make for a stunning plant when bundle together. Who need an air puifier when you use the eucalyptus as a plant. In the fragrant is divine, it’s also great for congestions and colds. So a win win indoor plant.
How To Take A Eucalyptus Shower
- Gather the branches with the cut ends down.
- Clear the stems. Remove leaves from the bottom of each branch so that you have room to tie them together.
- Cut string or twine so that it’s approximately 24 inches long. Longer is better; too short and it’ll be difficult to tie and hang on your showerhead.
- Wrap the string tightly around the stems. Tie the branches together, right under the leafy part, so that the bare stems are below the twine. You may want to wrap a rubber band around the stems to temporarily hold them together while you secure the string around them.
- Use the ends of the string to attach your eucalyptus bouquet to the showerhead or another part of your shower. Make sure to tie it securely.
- Position the bouquet so that it is not directly under the water stream.
- Replace the bouquet every 3 weeks or until you no longer smell eucalyptus
Because, I have a second X-Large bundle arriving from Self Care Shower I wanted to see where I was going to place it and I decided that it will look great and my lounge room. It’s next to the living room and by the kitchen so the aroma could be smelled if I was in either of the rooms. Little things like this is what makes me happy. I surround myself around things that brings me happiness especially now that I’m home every day. I work from home, I don’t leave the house unless I’m going to a doctor’s appointment or I’m sitting outside on the beach. In lately that’s been rare.
If you’re looking for something that will bring happiness to a love one, definitely look at Self Care Shower. I have gifted my female loved ones with it and my husband who is into self care and working out loves it. After a good workout, coming home to a eucalyptus shower has been very rewarding.